Bracknell Labour Serving you here
Going Green doesn’t have to mean going poor. Labour’s five step plan to reduce costs, secure energy supplies and invest in new skills and jobs paves the way to a greener, fairer future.
Labour is committed to:
- Freezing energy bills – so you won’t pay more – with a windfall tax on oil and gas giants.
- Keeping bills down long term – by insulating 19 million homes as part of our national mission of clean power by 2030.
- Securing energy independence – by establishing GB Energy, a new publicly owned company, so the country cant be held to ransom by dictators like Putin.
- Creating one million new jobs – including for plumbers, electricians, engineers and technicians across Britain as Labour invests in new green industries.
- Safeguarding nature and our chidren’s future – with a Clean Air Act and cracking down on water companies who dump sewage in our rivers and seas.
You can read more here.