Today in Manchester, Kier Starmer set out how his Labour government will be driven by five missions:
- Secure the highest sustained growth in the G7
- Build an NHS fit for the future
- Make Britain’s streets safe
- Break down the barriers to opportunity at every stage
- Make Britain a clean energy superpower
Delivering on these five bold missions is how we will restore Britain’s pride and purpose, giving our country its future back. A project that will take every minute of a single term in office and beyond.
Britain may be one of the world’s wealthier countries – many of it’s people are not. Restoring fairness in wealth and opportunity is core to Labour’s mission.